I am a huge list maker, and this time of year I always have a big one on the go. Right now, I have big plans and am just hoping for enough time to accomplish even half of it before Christmas.
Here's what I've got on my mind....
- finish knitting fall fingerless gloves
- make quilt for family room/couch cozying
- clean out closets and sort clothes
- bake a pie
- wear more accessories
- find fabric to recover 'new' dining room chairs (craig's list is great, but dusty rose vinyl is not)
- find the secret to flawless skin, without spending a penny***
- keep up with laundry and ironing***
- use crock pot at least once a week
***not holding my breath for these ones