1.26.2009

new stuff

i managed to spend some time in my sewing room last month without taking too many pictures. one of my favorite things to come out of it were these new pillows. they are a little versace-esque, but i think that's why i love them so much. they probably need some friends in this print though. or maybe this one. just so they don't get lonely.

the fabric is from anna maria horner's drawing room line. i seriously want every print in that collection (i've even stretched some of the bird one on a canvas which hangs in my powder room).

and even though I've got a few other things unfinished, I cast on something new. I ordered a whole bag of this lovely yarn from mission falls. i couldn't wait.


fingers crossed that I will actually finish this one!

5 comments:

Nantucket Dreams said...

love the pillow and thanks for sending me to check out that fabric...they are all delish!

sheepish one said...

i like new stuff!
especially mission falls yarns.
i love the new anna maria horner line. so bright and bouncy, and yet your pillow is subdued and sophisticated! great work.

KeanaLee said...

I love it, the pillow is so gorgeous!

Claudia said...

lovely pillow...and yes, many friends!

Dani said...

That cushion is just beautiful.