1.02.2009

new year

I really love the feeling a new year brings. I am a pretty optimistic person by nature on any day, but january seems to promise endless possibilities and new hope.

It's also a chance to close the door on any negativity from the past year. Even though I said I was optimistic, 2008 presented a few hurdles which I am happy to say we all survived. And a little stronger from all the wear, it seems.

Being the list maker I am, it's only natural I make one for 2009. This is what's on my agenda for the new, exciting year....

May the new year bring you and your loved ones peace and love.

4 comments:

KeanaLee said...

Ditto!

Jane said...

Happy New Year Sandy!

Ms O said...

Happy New Year, Sandy! I hope you have a fantastic year ahead.
Lea xx

a friend to knit with said...

i LOVE your list.
a bath! ohhhh! i can't even remember the last time i took a bubble bath. that sounds wonderful!