2.16.2009

unfinished business


I had this apron from "Seams to Me" cut out and started months ago. I had lost touch with my sewing room mostly over the holidays, and since today was a holiday I decided to finish it off. I've been wanting to make myself a cute apron for so long, and I absolutely love all of the patterns I chose to use. The main portion, and the polka dot are from Anna Maria Horner's Garden Party while I think the stripe is an Amy Butler print. I'm really happy with how it turned out.

9 comments:

KeanaLee said...

that is perfect....I love it!

sheepish one said...

ooh, sandy! i love it. i needed another reason to buy that book.

Norm said...

Sandy, that apron is SO cute!! I love it. You make me want to sew!
Kate xx

Sandy said...

I'm so happy with this one, after a few dissapointing sewing projects. :)

And if you love color, this is a good book to own!

a friend to knit with said...

absolutely wonderful.
just putting that apron on would make me SO productive! :)

Lisa said...

Very cute apron - perfect for Spring, whenever it gets here!

Lisa said...

I love it! So cute!!

Lea said...

Sandy that is the sweetest apron.

Jane said...

love it!