i felt like i was handling october so well...and all of a sudden i feel a little like the balance is off kilter again. it's such a tricky thing, finding that right balance, isn't it? but in the spirit of thanksgiving (which is this weekend in Canada), i thought i'd recap what is really good about right now.
1. my laundry is almost caught up (although there is a lot of putting clothes away in my very near future)
2. i feel like my crock pot and me have made nice
3. i love my new best friend- the cast iron skillet
4. i started a new patchwork project for my kitchen table with those fabrics above
5. even thought my little guys start the night off in their own beds, by the morning they are snuggled in bed with us
6. i received 2 new prints to hang from lovely design. and they are even more perfect that i imagined.
7. thanksgiving is this weekend which means pumpkin pie and family gatherings