12.02.2009

fast face

i love makeup! even thought i don't wear that much, and need to be reminded somedays to put it on, i thought it would be fun to post about my favorite 'fast face' items of the moment.


i always start with a good moisturizer and under eye concealer. currently, i like clinique's redness alert cream and lise watier's portfolio concealer (i never use the green or blue shades, but the others work well on my skin).

i absolutely love bare minerals foundation and my handy buki brush. i am very sensitive and dry, and this still seems to work well for me. bronzer is a must for my fair skin, followed by blush (the bare radiance and glee are great!). if i have time, i use benefit cream shadow in birthday suit (not shown), and liquid liner. mascara and lip gloss or lip stick and i'm somewhat presentable.
what are your favorite cosmetic items and colours?

3 comments:

denise said...

I can't live without my Dermalogica Skin Smoothing Cream.

Anna said...

At the minute I'm going through a bit of a Bobbi Brown phase - especially the smokey eyes/nude lips look, I think it can look very classy and not too overdone.

Lisa R. said...

Oooh, great, fun post!
I only tried the Bare Minerals once but it settled into every crack & I felt I looked like a raisin face, so I use Chanel liquid teint and then the wet/dry powder. Must use eyebrow pencil (Chanel taupe) and I have MAC bronzer. If I have time for eyeshadow, I use MAC Naked Lunch and then Laura Mercier Hazelnut (Nig recommendation).

Anna, I love BB and agree w/everything you say.
L. xoxo