1.11.2010

right na na na

as akon likes to say, this is what's going on 'right na na na':
~ i am redecorating half of the house in my mind. i do this every so often and am having one of those moments where i wished i painted every room white and could start all over again. i may start with my bedroom.

~ i am reorganizing the entire house and purging as much as possible- i think this is normal january behaviour, isn't it?

~ i am feeling organized since i put the chicken parmesan in the slow cooker before noon.

~ i am setting myself some important, but doable goals for 2010 that not only challenge me, but make me very very happy, too.

i found this quote recently and thought it was worth sharing:
"I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances.”
- Martha Washington

happy monday!

1 comment:

a friend to knit with said...

yes on january purging!!!!!
LOVE it!!!!!!
and your kitchen looks so great.
as soon as i get off the computer i am heading straight to the kitchen to put my wooden utensils in my steel cut oatmeal tin!
HONESTLY!