3.11.2010

what's in your purse?

i am one of those people who love's to know what's in your purse. and after discovering a whole youtube community of beauty lovers doing this, i thought i'd join in in my own way. so here is what you'd find in my purse:clockwise from the top: my bronze sephora makeup bag, sunglasses (gucci-which were a gift from my cousin that works in the optical business), gloves, lip balm, hand sanitizer, mini moleskin and pens for doodling and making notes, business card holder (from target), my gold & purple puma wallet, gum, iphone and wild cherry body butter from the body shop.
inside the makeup bag is: nail file, tweezerman tweezers (you never know), sephora nude lipstick (which is sadly discontinued), bobbi brown pink lipgloss, smashbox nude sparkly gloss, stila concealer, cargo lipliner, clinique eyeliner, bobbi brown blush in nectar, laura gellar face compact & bronzer, a couple of brushes and a travel size moisture surge by clinique.

if i hadn't already cleaned out my purse from the night before, you would have also found my keys, 3 spiderman action figures, 2 nintendo ds's and a couple of sippie cups.

consider yourself tagged and please join in!

1 comment:

Lisa R. said...

LOVE!!!
Those sunnies are bitchin'.
Thanks!
L. xoxo