3.28.2011

my favorite kitchen things

i love being in my kitchen. the simplest things in it bring me peace at the end of a day. Tonight, i found myself stirring a pot of soup and noticing all of the things that make me very happy each and every day.




i am really loving the light wood against my white kitchen. especially my new salt pig. and that le creuset pot was the most exciting thing i got this past christmas. i've wanted one forever and found this beauty at a discount store. i never take it off my stove.


what makes you happy in your kitchen?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Naturally everything is beautiful! But I adore the salt pig, I really do:)

Melanie xoxo

At Anna's kitchen table said...

It all looks so clean and calm...
Can you believe I had a Le creuset pan once which I used to keep on top of an eye level cooker's grill...one day it fell off and split right in half.
I should be grateful one of the kids wasn't directly beneath it....
But I still miss it.

Cathy said...

I got a salt pig and a potato ricer for Christmas and was sooooo excited about them both!! It's the small things that make women happy!