1.01.2012

my agenda

i have a strong feeling that a blog post devoted to what agenda I use is kind of lame...but i can't help myself.  i am a list maker, a post it note freak, and a lover of journals and agendas.  i love my technology, but i love a piece of paper and a nice pen even more. 

a couple of months ago i found this agenda to help me organize my life and i love it.



it is pretty standard as agenda's or day planners go, but i really loved this family version which has perforated sheets at the back to make lists. 
I got it at gallery leather.com and would reorder next year too. It's keeping my insane life somewhat more organized. Happy new year everyone!

2 comments:

Jane said...

Happy New Year Sandy! May 2012 bring you great things!

At Anna's kitchen table said...

Happy New Year dear Sandy!
Xx